What is Dgcustomerfirst
As long as you have the recent Dollar General receipt, then go to the website www.DGCustomerFirst.com to take a part in the survey and leave your own comment to this grocery retail. Once you complete a survey successfully, then you will have a chance to win an amount of $500 cash monthly or $100 cash weekly.
Dollar General is one of the well-known discount stores which doing business in the United States. The company which has been successful and has expanded into 43 states thanks to convenience and affordability they offer. Be sure about that shoppers to continue to get what they want, the Dollar General offer a customer satisfaction survey. They use a feedback to make an upgrade in product and services. The Dollar general survey is available at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
This article is all about to guide the steps you have taken to provide a feedback and prize which might be available when you complete the Dollar General Satisfaction survey.
Dollar General is welcoming that client who is as of late made a buy at their store to take a section in www.dgcustomerfirst.com and give their supposition on their item, the level of a client overview and the state of the store they got. Client who got a challenge to take a section in dgcustomerfirst.com review which gives the open door toward the finish of the study to enter the Dollar General sweepstakes to win $1000 money every month.
About Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquarters in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. On August 2017, Dollar General operates in more than 13,000 stores in all the U.S. states except Alaska, Montana, Hawaii, Washington, Wyoming, and Idaho.
The first company was begun in 1939 as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and son in Scottsville, Kentucky by Cal Turner and James Luther. In 1968 the name was changed to Dollar General Corporation and company went public on New York Stock Exchange. Fortune 500 recognized Dollar General in 1999 and in the year of 2017 reached #128. Dollar General become one of the most profitable stores in the rural United States with revenue reached around $21 billion in 2017.
Dollar General Survey Prizes
The Dollar General is all about a customer satisfaction survey and any prize or sweepstakes associated with it is only available at various times during the year. If Dollar General Survey code is printed on your register receipt, then you have an option to provide a feedback concerning your shopping experience. Once you complete Dollar General Customer satisfaction survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com, then you will be offered any discount that is available. If there are valid sweepstakes, you can enter for a chance to win a prize such as a gift card or cash up to $1000.
Dollar General Sweepstakes Rules
Once your DG survey is active, and then you don’t want too many Dollar General Survey rules you need to meet in order to be eligible. If you made a recent purchase and have a register receipt containing a survey code number. In a addition to that, you need to be the legal resident of the United States and at least 18 years of age. Drawing is held monthly and you or any member of the household may only enter once in a month. The Dollar General employee or member of their family is not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
Dollar General Survey Completion Guide
The Dollar General Store survey can be complete within a few minutes and the question is focused on all the aspects of your shopping experience. The instruction on each screen is fairly straightforward. The DG survey is anonymous and you can encourage responding all the questions honestly. All you need to follow the steps are below in this guide to complete the survey and submit your feedback.
- First, go to Dollar General Customer Service survey website at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- The www.dgcustomerfirst.com survey opens in English, but you can choose the Spanish language by clicking on the “Espanol” link at the bottom left of the DG Customer First survey home screen.
- On the next screen, enter the time when you shopped, the store number and 15 digit DG customer First survey codes. All this information is located at the bottom of your receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Follow the instruction carefully to respond the entire question to complete a Dollar General Store survey.
- Provide a demographic and contact information if requested in order to enter the sweepstakes.
Dollar General Survey Help
The Dollar General collects cookies if you want to enable those on your computer in order to access and open the survey. If you want a help to locate any of the identifying information, then you can refer to copy of the register receipt which appears on the Dollar General Survey screen or the image in this DG survey guide.
How to complete Dollar General Receipt survey?
- First, open the official survey website of Dollar General(www.dgcustomerfirst.com) in your web browser.
- Then it will ask to enter a 15 digit code and some other required information from your Dollar General receipt.
- Click on the “start” button to continue.
- On the next page, you will answer the survey question which they provide.
- Your answer will not affect your right to win so that you can easily leave your thought about your Dollar General experience.
- At the end of Survey, submit your personal information so that you will automatically enter into the monthly sweepstakes for your chance to win one of three grand prizes each month.
The Dollar General $1000 cash Survey Sweepstakes is located at www.dgcustomerfirst.com is one of the best ways for a customer to express how they feel about their recent purchase and visit at a Dollar General store. At the end of this survey, the customer will choose to enter the sweepstakes to win $1000 which can be used to purchase anything which they wish.